Senior Administrator and Finance Officer - ESPRIT Multi Academy Trust
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Multi Academy Trust for an experienced, dynamic, conscientious and ambitious Senior Administrator and Finance Officer to join our Hamilton Academy Leadership Team, to support the management and development of our academy business services and supporting leadership. The role includes staff management, Human Resources and financial duties so experience of this is essential.
The successful candidate must have:
- School or academy office experience
- Excellent staff managerial experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ICT skills, including Outlook, word, excel and SIMS
- Experience of maintaining school or academy website, App or other social media platforms.
- Financial awareness and experience of using either PS Financials or other school finance system.
- Ability to deal with all school stakeholders in a professional manner
- An in depth understanding of relevant codes of practice and/or policies, preferably in a school environment
- Highly skilled in ICT use and show an ability to deal with administration duties in a methodical, organised manner
- Ability to work on own initiative
To arrange a visit or for further details including a full job description, person specification and application form, please contact Lesley Walter via email email@example.com
Closing date for this post is Monday 17th September 2018.
Visits to our academies are available on Thursday 6th and Thursday 13th September at 5:15pm by prior arrangement.