Year 5 Class Teacher - Howes Community Primary School
This is an amazing opportunity for a Teacher to join our lively and successful school from October 2018.
We are looking for someone who is...
• An innovative teacher
• Able to develop our children’s love of learning
• An enthusiastic learner
• A good team member
• A positive role model
• Eager to develop a curriculum for the future
• Able to apply excellent English and Maths skills to support our children in making good progress
• Able to put secure knowledge of the curriculum into practice
• A good communicator
• Able to be adaptable to the needs of our children
• Determined to provide high level education
• Committed to helping each child to ‘be the best that they can be.’
If the answer to all of the above is yes – then this is the ideal post for you.
We can offer you…
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• A hardworking, friendly and supportive team of staff and Governor
• A range of opportunities for CPD
• The large sports field, adventure trail and playground enhance the quality of education offered.
• A light, bright and airy school building designed for education in the twenty first century and is home to technology and a curriculum to match.
• An exciting place to learn!
Required From 29th October 2018 until 22nd July 2019
Applications are welcome from both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
Please apply in writing via completing the application form and including a personal statement in support of your application and return these to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 9.00am on Friday 28th September 2018
Interview date: Friday 5th October 2018
Visits to the school by prospective candidates are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 024 7641 1711.
Howes Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidates will undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Equal Opportunites Form.doc