EYFS - Teaching Assistant
31.0 Hours per Week
Fixed term End Date: 31/08/2019
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant as soon as possible, for a EYFS class. This is an exciting period in the school's history as we expand our successful, friendly and supportive school to two form entry.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.30am to 3.30pm with an extra hour each week for meetings with 1 hour unpaid lunch.
The successful candidate will:
* Be an enthusiastic and imaginative teaching assistant, who is knowledgeable and experienced practitioner in the EYFS.
* Has experience of taking responsibility for groups of children's learning.
* Be able to support the classteacher on delivery of the curriculum and pastoral care.
* High standards of English and Mathematics.
* Has a positive attitude with excellent communication skills.
* Has high expectations of children's achievements and behaviour.
* Children who are keen to learn and be part of school life in and out of the classroom
* A strong staff that are committed to continual improvement and innovation.
* An expanding and successful school with many developing career opportunities.
* A well-resourced attractive learning environment which is a focal point of our growing community.
Additional Information & How to Apply
The post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS).
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, parents and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of our recruitment process, we will request references prior to interview.
Contact Details for job queries: Ms S B McGonagle - Headteacher - 01788 816820.
Please complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return to Cawston Grange Primary School, Scholars Drive, Cawston, Rugby, CV22 7GU or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: Friday 21 September
Closing date: Friday 17 September - 12 noonSupporting documents
Applicant Privacy Notice