Teacher (with Inclusion responsibility) - Leigh Church of England Academy
Are you the right person for this key role within the academy and community?
This is an exciting time at Leigh Academy as we are looking to recruit a dynamic and inspirational Class Teacher with responsibility for Inclusion from January 2019. We are proud of, and are well known for our fantastic children who have a hunger for learning, a happy and enthusiastic staff and a highly effective, passionate and supportive leadership team.
Our new teacher will be committed to deliver us educational excellence and to inspiring both the pupils and staff within the school.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully raising standards for pupils over a sustained period of time.
Prospective candidates are strongly advised to visit the school to see the passionate learning culture in action.
• A teacher who has demonstrated extraordinary impact in your current post?
• Inspirational with the strength of character and the ability to motivate others to flourish?
• Passionately strive to impact on pupils’ learning and transform young lives?
• Have a good sense of humour with the ability to put ‘oomph’ into teaching to give memorable learning experiences?
We can offer:
• Well behaved, happy pupils who have a passion for learning
• Happy enthusiastic and hardworking staff, both teaching and non-teaching
• Highly effective and committed senior leadership team led by our Headteacher
• A teaching and learning responsibility point for the right candidate
For an appointment to visit the school please contact 02476 464475
For full information please see www.covmat.org/topic/vacancies or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school at email@example.com
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 07th October 2018
Interview Date: 11th/12th October 2018
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Job Description & Person Specification.pdf
Equal Opportunities Form.docx