Senior Site Technician - Cheslyn Hay Sport and Community High School
Senior Site Technician
Do you have the following strengths?
- Highly organised, motivated and flexible
- Ability to undertake basic repairs including painting * decoration, joinery and plumbing
- Ability to undertake porterage duties which includes all deliveries, furniture and equipment and examinations set up
- Willing to undertake necessary training associated with the job role including maintenance of a swimming pool
- Willing to be part of a team that provides caretaking cover on a rota basis all year round including weekend and bank holidays
- Able to take quick and effective action
- Able to manage work to successful conclusion by agreed deadlines
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
If so, then you may be the person we are looking for to undertake this role
The main purposes of the role are:
- To ensure efficient and effective caretaking support to the school
- To contribute to the improvement of the site and it’s facilities
- To ensure that the general appearance of the site is maintained to an agreed standard
- To ensure that all premises related housekeeping and periodic checks / tests are carried out at the scheduled times and carried out in accordance to relevant policies/codes of practice/legislations
A flexible approach is essential as the post will require some work to be outside normal working hours including weekends and bank holidays
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person who is suitably qualified and experienced to work with a highly committed team of staff in a very successful secondary school
For further details please contact Mrs C Astbury.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Salary: £17,391pa - £18,319pa
Scale: Grade 4 Pt 13 - 16
Closing Date Monday 17th September 2018 12:00pm midday
Number of Hours:
Average 37 hrs per week
Full details and application form are available from the school website www.cheslynhay-high.staffs.sch.uk
Completed application forms to be returned to: email@example.com