Senior Playworker - Ref: TV36218
Lower Farm Primary School
Job Advert: Senior Playworker: G3 (SCP 12-17) Permanent: 17.5 hours per week (To start as soon as possible).
Lower Farm Primary is seeking to appoint a Level 2 Playworker to work in our Before & After School Club and School Holiday Playscheme provision. The club runs from 7:30-8:45am & 3:30-6:00pm Mon- Fri and offers full days during holidays. The club is popular with up to 50 pupils aged 3-11 attending.
The successful candidate will:
- Follow school policies ensuring effective Safeguarding and Health & Safety.
- Provide a nurturing, safe environment for children to develop and play.
- Deliver play activities effectively to children.
- Have the ability to work well in a team displaying a positive attitude.
It would be advantageous if candidates have:
- Forest School training/ experience.
- Attachment Aware training/ experience.
- Previous Playworker experience
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic & well behaved children.
- Motivated, hard working staff and a supportive Leadership Team.
- Parents who are engaged and value the provision highly.
Closing date for completed applications: Wednesday 19th September at 3:30pm.
Application forms are available by contacting the school office on (01922) 710479 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged using the contact details above.
The school is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will depend on a successful DSB clearance and 2 references.