School Business Manager - Galton Valley Primary School
The Head Teacher and Governing Body invite applications from highly motivated and organised individuals with energy and vision to join our excellent and dedicated team as our School Business Manager.
We are looking for a strong candidate who can provide strategic vision and leadership in all aspects of school administration; including finance – managing budgets, resources, premises, Health and Safety and income generation.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking and able to support the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team to develop school systems to enable us to deliver the highest quality education to our children.
Our school can offer you: -
• An opportunity for you to make a real difference in the lives of our young people;
• A supportive school community;
• A welcoming and enthusiastic environment with a talented and dedicated staff team.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Have at least 2 years’ experience as a Finance Officer already;
• Have effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of, and manage a team;
• Have excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Be able to adapt, design, develop or procure robust information and administration systems.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an Enhanced DBS (previously CRB) clearance.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’
If you would like to ask any questions, please email the Head Teacher: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms are to be returned to email@example.com
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you have provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted by e-mail within 28 working days of the closing date. If you do not receive such an e-mail, please conclude that you have not been short-listed.
Hours: 37 hours per week, Term Time plus 5 inset days + 5 Additional days
Closing date: Friday 21st September 2018 4 pm
Location: Galton Valley Primary School, Brasshouse Lane, Smethwick, West Midlands. B66 1BA
Shortlisting: Monday 24th September 2018
Interview date: Friday 28th September 2018
Commencement of Post: ASAP