Classroom Teacher with Responsibility for EYFS & KS1 - Haughton School
Tel: 01952 387540
Classroom Teacher with Responsibility for EYFS & KS1
Salary: MPS/UPS + 1-2 SEN Points depending on qualifications/experience + TLR2
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Starting: January 2018
Haughton School is a Primary Special School for children with moderate learning difficulties and complex needs. We wish to appoint an experienced teacher on a permanent, full time contract. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with children with SEND within a Primary setting.
If you have the motivation to get the best out of our children, we feel certain we’ve got the right environment to get the best out of you.
We need you to:
- Be an exemplary Teacher with knowledge and experience of moderate learning difficulties and complex needs.
- Have detailed knowledge and experience in the delivery of a flexible, engaging curriculum. Be an advocate for inclusive practice
- Be a team player committed to working in partnership with all stakeholders
- Have a desire and driving force to make a difference.
- Be of resilient character with a patient and determined approach
We operate a Safeguarding Policy which promotes the welfare of children.
We operate safer recruitment procedures.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The timeline for the recruitment process is as follows:
Closing Date: 5pm Monday 24th September 2018
Interview Date: Tuesday 2nd October 2018
Application forms and further details are available by clicking on the links below or directly from the school. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be emailed to the school email@example.com The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.Supporting documents
Job description / Person spec