Early Years Teacher (Bentilee Nursery School)
The Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding early years teacher. Start January 2019.
We are seeking:
- A teacher who is excited about leading a team
- An enthusiastic and flexible team member who will become an active part of the school family liaising with PVIs and feeder Primary schools in the area.
- Have excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to lead, manage and inspire others.
- An effective, creative and highly organised classroom teacher with high expectations, who is able to motivate pupils to make excellent progress.
- A teacher who understands health and safety, safeguarding/ PREVENT issues.
- A teacher who has secure knowledge of the role of SENCO and vulnerable groups
- An individual who is committed to their own professional development.
- An individual who continues to develop positive partnerships with parents and the wider community
- A positive outlook with a good sense of humour.
- Be competent using IT and social media
We can offer:
- A school judged to be Outstanding by Ofsted (Sept 2017).
- A committed staff team and supportive governing body.
- A caring and nurturing atmosphere within our family orientated school, where everyone matters.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. You are reminded of our policy on safer recruitment and enhanced DBS checks.
NQTs and past applicants may apply
Please contact Mrs Sue Ridgway (Office Manager) / Juliet Levingstone (Headteacher) to make an appointment/apply for an application pack. Tel 01782 235065. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Bentilee Nursery School, Dawlish Drive, ST2 OHW.