Deputy Headteacher - ref: TV37318
Salary: L10 – L14, £49,199 - £54,250
Contract type: full-time, permanent
Reporting to: Headteacher and Governing body
Due to the promotion of the current Deputy Headteacher to Headship, we are excited about the opportunity to find a Deputy Headteacher to join our successful, forward thinking school. We are focussed on providing an education, full of enrichment, for our deserving pupils.
Our school is situated within large grounds, where pupils can enjoy the benefits of: Our School Farm, which has over 50 animals; an eco area; adventure playgrounds and much more.
As a school, we work closely together and have individual student achievement at the heart of everything we do. Our motto is Learning is the Key to Success.
We can offer:
- well-behaved happy children who want to learn
- strong, dedicated, skilled teams that are willing to embrace change and open to new ideas and challenges
- fully inclusive leadership with the opportunity to make a difference
- a non-class based position
- a personal well-being package
- supportive parents, staff and governors
- a school with high staff retention
- committed to your professional development
We are seeking someone who:
- will lead by example and uphold our core values of RESPECT
- is self-motivated, thorough and highly organised
- has a proven track record of raising standards and leading school improvement
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner,
- is keen to engage in and promote evidence-based research, with the ability to introduce and drive initiatives through to completion
- will inspire, empower and motivate others through a teamwork approach
- has high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
- is a strategic thinker and will contribute to whole school improvement
- is supportive and approachable
- will champion well-being and a growth mindset for pupils and staff
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the school works closely with both the immediate and wider community and be part of our Safeguarding Team.
Application forms are available from Sue Harper our School Business Manager
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged at a convenient time.
Pinfold Street Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All staff must share in this commitment. This post requires a Criminal Disclosure check at the enhanced level. If you are appointed, you will need to complete a DBS check.
Closing date: Tuesday 25th September at 5pm
Shortlisting: Wednesday 26th September
Lesson observations: 1st – 3rd October
Interview: Thursday 4th October