Asset Management Officer (including leasehold & right to buy support)
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council is a small Council with big values. We are committed to ensuring our services are delivered to the highest possible standard and we put the customer at the forefront of everything we do. By working for us you will become part of the team and will play your part in serving our community.
We are currently recruiting for a motivated individual to work within the Housing Capital Projects admin team based at Gresham Road Depot, Nuneaton.
You will provide general administration support relating to the Asset Management of Council Dwellings, including answering telephones, assisting with organising meetings including minute taking, diary management for the stock condition surveyors, updating our Housing databases, issuing works instructions to contractors, processing routine financial transactions along with communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
The role will require you to undertake home visits to Council dwellings to progress right to buy applications along with site visits to Housing assets.
You should have:
• previous experience of working in a customer focused environment dealing with scheduling appointments relating to reactive and planned programmes of work.
• Previous experience of general office administration duties including minute taking, managing agendas, managing colleagues diaries and processing financial transactions.
• Effective IT skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel (medium to advanced level).
• Experience of setting tasks for contractors and monitoring for completion
• Must be prepared to attend site visits when needed, and effectively deal with vulnerable situations.
• Hold full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
Closing Date: 20 September 2018
Interview Date: 2/3 October 2018
22 hours Part time
The working days for this post are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
As an employer, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council offers a wide range of benefits, including flexible working, Local Government Pension Scheme, generous holiday allowance and childcare vouchers.
This post is covered by the Fluency Duty, as outlined in the Code of Practice on the English language requirements for public sector workers.
For further information about the role please contact Louise Castledine on 024 7637 6096 or 024 7637 6092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applications must be received on an online application form. We do not accept CV's and do not keep CV's on file unless part of an application.
Please note we will communicate any interview arrangements with you via email, so please check your email (including spam/junk boxes) and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council Values.pdf
Job Description & Person Specification.pdf