Class Teacher - Cooper Perry Primary School
Cooper Perry Primary School
Full time – 32.5 hours - Class Teacher – Main or Upper Pay Scale
To start – January 2019 (or sooner if possible)
A rare opportunity has arisen to become part of the successful teaching team at Cooper Perry Primary School! Governors seek to employ a full-time, permanent teacher, to work in Year 3 initially.
Our Primary School is situated in the beautiful village of Seighford near Stafford. Our school motto is Aim high, believe in yourself and Celebrate success together. The school was judged a “Good School” by Ofsted in December 2016. High standards of pupil attainment and progress endure across the school and our children’s wider sporting, artistic and community achievements continue to flourish. All staff members are committed to making sure we provide every child with a memorable and fulfilling experience of primary school, where they are given the opportunities to learn and grow as individuals in a safe and secure environment.
The person appointed will be a qualified teacher with a commitment to continued professional development. They will have experience of teaching in the primary phase, preferably in Key Stage Two.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Is committed to raising standards and attainment for all children
- Is committed to working as part of a team and with all members of the school community
- Has a caring and friendly nature with both children and adults
- Can use spoken and written communication, numeracy and ICT skills across the primary curriculum
- Can create a stimulating environment which facilitates high quality learning
- Is willing to take part in all aspects of school life
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A stunning rural area and a well maintained school environment steeped in a history of success
- Confident, articulate children who are committed to achieving their very best
- A supportive staff team with a shared desire to take the school forward
- Interested parents and supportive governors
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school during the weeks beginning 10th September and 17th September 2018. Please contact the school office on 01785 282210 to arrange an appointment and we will gladly show you around the school of which we are all so proud.
Closing date for applications is – Monday 24th September 2018 12 noon
Interviews will be week beginning – 1st October 2018
Mrs C. Dingle
Cooper Perry Primary School
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
School website address: www.cooperperry.staffs.sch.uk
An application pack can be obtained from this website - see below this advertisement.
Completed application forms, together with a completed Recruitment Monitoring Form and letter of application should be emailed directly to email@example.com or posted to the school at the above address.
Candidates selected for an interview will be notified by email or phone after the closing date. If you have not been contacted by Friday 28th September 2018, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.