KS2 Class Teacher - ref: TV37418
Delves Junior School
Bell Lane, Walsall, WS5 4PU
Full Time KS2 Class Teacher- MPS (UPS)
Required for January 2019
Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher who has the enthusiasm and experience to teach in Key Stage 2 – initially in a Year 5 class. Following the Federation of Delves Infant and Nursery School and Delves Junior School and our recent Ofsted inspection, this is an opportunity to join our school at the beginning of an exciting journey.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a highly motivated, innovative and effective teacher.
- Is passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential.
- Is a reflective practitioner who is keen to learn and develop.
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, Governors and the community.
- Is a team player with a positive outlook and a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- Pupils who are hard-working and excited to learn.
- A strong commitment as a school to CPD.
- Opportunities to work across the Federation to share good practice and develop links.
- A supportive Governing Body who are committed to helping the school move forwards.
- Enthusiastic supportive colleagues.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. Please contact the school to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Monday 24th September 2018 4pm
Interviews will take place in week beginning 8th October 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children and young people. The applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
An information pack and application form is available from Delves Junior School at the above address or via e-mail at:- email@example.com