Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Birches Green Infant School and Nursery, Erdington, Birmingham B24 9SR,
Tel 0121 464 4310, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
32.5 hours per week, term time only
Fixed term contract for one year to cover Maternity Leave
Required to start as soon as possible until 31 July 2019; Qualified NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification.
We are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has experience of Inclusion protocols and practices to join our Inclusion Team.
The School are seeking an enthusiastic, driven TA to join our vibrant team, teaching our children, and developing school practice. We are a friendly school, with the benefit of being part of a thriving community of schools called the Erdington Schools Collaboration.
What we are looking for:
- An effective practitioner with high expectations.
- Commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all children.
- An innovative and highly motivated staff member.
- Commitment to on-going professional development.
- An excellent communicator and team player.
- An interest in competitive sport.
We will offer you:
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning and thrive on the exciting opportunities we provide.
- A happy and caring ethos.
- Friendly supportive staff whose committed teamwork ensures the best possible outcomes for all children and families.
- Opportunities for your own continued professional development, both internally and through the Erdington Schools Collaboration.
- Wonderful outdoor learning environment.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: Thursday 20 September 2018
Please note all applications must be on official school application forms.
Person specification and Application Form are available by request
Informal visits are strongly recommended; please contact the school.
Interviews: Thursday 27 September 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
BCC is a Living Wage employer