Learning Support Assistant L2 – Newtown Primary School
This post is fixed term to cover maternity leave.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and skilled Teaching Assistant to make a difference. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to improve the learning experience of the pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about learning and teaching within a creative curriculum
- Has high expectations of themselves, other adults and pupils to ensure at least good progress is made by all children
- Is an excellent role model.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Will be able to work closely and strategically with the SENCO and class teacher.
- will be committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and promoting equal opportunities for all
We welcome applications from positive, flexible, enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistants to join our School and to play a key role in realising our vision and aims. The successful candidate will take up post from October 2018.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS application.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school and appointments can be made by contacting James Elliott – School Business Manager on 0121 557 8504
Applications are to be downloaded from WMjobs and returned directly to the school.
Closing date: Monday 17th September
Shortlisting: Tuesday 18th September
Interviews: Thursday 20th September
25 Hours Per week, term time only
Band B SCP 9 – 13 £16,755 - £17,391 per annum pro rata
Newtown Primary School, Anne Close, West Bromwich, B70 0ES
Monday 17th SeptemberSupporting documents