KS2 Teaching Assistant - Christchurch Primary School
KS2 Teaching Assistant
Required from October 2018 or soon as possible
Permanent 32.5 hours per week
Level 3 – Grade 4 (£17,391 - £18,319) full time 32.5 hours
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and skilled teaching assistant- preferably with KS2 experience is required. Initially you will be supporting two year 6 classes.
Christ Church Primary School is a vibrant, multi-cultural environment. You will be expected to take the class on occasion (occasional cover) and a calm and flexible approach is essential. You will be qualified to NVQ L3 or equivalent.
The Governors of Christ Church Primary School would like to hear from you if you are someone who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to ensure all children make good progress
• Is a caring professional
• Has a clear understanding of the primary curriculum
• Has a dynamic and creative approach to learning
• Has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
• Has energy and enthusiasm, an open and positive approach
• Be able to work supportively as part of a team
We can offer:
• Friendly, talented and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
• A forward thinking school that has excellent relationships with its community
• Supportive parents and Governors
• A caring team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils
• A stimulating working environment
• Opportunities for professional development
Prospective applicants are welcome to visit school by prior arrangement. Please contact the school office on 01283 247400 to make an appointment
To apply for this post please download the application form below in the available Documents Section.
Closing Date: Monday 24th September 2018 at noon
Interview Date: Monday 1st October 2018
Candidates who are shortlisted will be informed by telephone or e-mail
Please send completed form to email@example.com or post to
Christ Church Primary School
Burton on Trent
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.