Nursery Cook (Forsbrook CE Primary School)
17.5 Hours per week, Term Time only - Grade 2
Nursery Cook required 17.5 hours per week, term time only - Grade 2
An enthusiastic, hard-working Nursery Cook required immediately to work 9am until 12:30pm Monday-Friday in our Outstanding Nursery.
Level 2 food hygiene essential along with experience of cooking for large numbers.
All candidates will be required to undergo a DBS check.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Planning healthy balanced meals in conjunction with the manager.
* Weekly ordering of ingredients.
* Cooking healthy, balanced meals taking into account the dietary requirements of the children.
*Maintaining a hygienic kitchen by adhering to state and local sanitation, storage, and refrigeration requirements and codes.
* Cleaning kitchen equipment.
* Completing the necessary daily, weekly and monthly paperwork.
* Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organisations.
* Catering for dietary requirements and allergies.
* To take a full part in 'Nursery Life'.
Please refer to the job description and person specification below. Completed application forms should be returned to the school. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact the school office on 01782 392577 should you require a paper copy of the application form and supporting documentation or any additional information about the post.
Closing Date: Friday 21st September 12pm
Interviews: Tuesday 25th September