Headteacher - Rowley Hall Primary School
Start date: Easter 2019 or Earlier
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: L21– L27 (starting point and additional allowance negotiable) Group 4
Contract term: Permanent
Due to the retirement of our current headteacher, we are looking to appoint an inspirational leader/headteacher with the drive and determination to take us to the next stage of our development.
If you are a dynamic and highly motivated leader who can build on our current strengths and are passionate about an inclusive, first-class education for all pupils, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have;
- A proven track record of successful leadership at a senior level.
- Excellent inter personal and communication skills.
- A strong commitment to the success of every child.
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire others.
- A clear and focussed vision for sustained improvement.
We can offer you
- A vibrant school with a welcoming and forward-thinking approach.
- A dedicated and highly professional staff team and a governing board that is committed to your professional development.
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our fantastic pupils.
Rowley Hall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure & Barring Service. Please visit the school website to view our safeguarding policy at: http://www.rowleyhall.sandwell.sch.uk/
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Marie Fisher on 0121 559 1400.
Completed applications forms and any queries about the recruitment process, should be addressed to Lorraine Haycock at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0121 569 6022. Please use the attached Sandwell local authority application form. We are unable to consider applications not submitted on this form.
Closing date for applications: 12pm on Friday 5th October 2018 Shortlisting: Tuesday 9th October 2018 Interviews: Wednesday 24th and Thursday 25th October 2018
Rowley Hall Primary School Windsor Road Rowley Regis West Midlands B65 9HU
Full Time, Permanent
Leadership Point 21-27 £64,417 - £73,876
Rowley Hall Primary School, Windsor Road, Rowley Regis, West Midlands. B65 9HU
Friday 5th October 2018Supporting documents