Assistant Team Leader- Warwickshire Direct
37 hours per week
You will be required to manage a team of Customer Service Advisors delivering Warwickshire County Council and Warwick District Council services directly to customers across 3 sites in Warwick District. You will be part of this frontline team dealing directly with customers.
You will supervise team members, organise and deliver training and induction and prepare staffing rotas. You will be dealing with customers daily and must have good customer service skills be able to assist customers with patience and empathy.
- 4 GCSE passes (or equivalent) to include English and Maths
- 2 years relevant experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of leading a team or working as a staff supervisor
- Ability to organise and supervise the work of staff, including recruitment and selection as well as delivering appraisals, induction and training
- Awareness and commitment to Customer Care
- Experience of face to face delivery of services and working with the public
- Ability to make effective decisions and delegate effectively
- Ability to identify and tackle shortcomings in service and manage performance
For further information please see the attached Job Description & Person Specification.
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further information about the role please contact the hiring manager: Ruth Jones T: 01926 748910 or Tracey Baker T: 07788498217
Closing Date: 14 October 2018
Interview Date: 30 October 2018
To apply for this vacancy please click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Our method of application is online, you will also be required to upload a supporting statement of how you meet the essential criteria.
Please note, CV’s should not been submitted unless asked to do so.
If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply' button please contact the Recruitment Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org, including your contact details and any relevant screenshots.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
For updates on our latest recruitment news and vacancies follow us on https://twitter.com/wccjobs
We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.Supporting documents
Job Description & Person Specification