Parks & Open Spaces Supervisor
We require a Parks & Open Spaces Supervisor to assist with the day-to-day management of the Park Services, including:
- work planning, organisation, supervision, monitoring and control of staff and works;
- effectively scheduling work and monitoring in-house and external contracts;
- providing a high profile, welcoming presence in all parks and open spaces;
- be front of house promoting the service and serving customers, including supporting community events;
- carrying out park-keeping / site maintenance at a variety of locations.
In addition, this post is required to deliver the parks safety management systems and assisting with the key areas within the Site Management Plans particularly in respect of trees and play equipment.
This role operates on an annualised hours basis. Please refer to attached the schedule.
For full details of the role please refer to the attached job description and person specification. For an informal discussion on this role, please contact Lyn Hammant (Historic Parks Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01543 308866.Supporting documents
Job Description & Person Specification - Parks & Open Spaces Supervisor
Annualised Hours Schedule - Parks & Open Spaces Supervisor