Temporary Teaching Support Assistant (Maple Court Academy)
3 days left
The Governors of Maple Court Academy, part of the Alpha Academies Trust, are offering an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, skilled individual to join our friendly and professional team.
Our Academy was judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in January 2016.
“The Alpha Academies Trust sets a very clear vision for all its educational providers: to champion the life chances of learners in the community it serves. This vision is systematically implemented in Maple Court Academy. As a result, pupils now receive good-quality education in a safe environment in which their best interests are uppermost.” Ofsted January 2016
We are on a positive journey and are proud of the rapid improvements we have made. If you wish to join our good academy then please come and see for yourself. Visits are strongly recommended.
The successful candidate will
- Have a good knowledge of social, emotional and mental health difficulties including attachment disorder.
- Have experience in supporting pupils with learning difficulties and a good knowledge of intervention strategies that promote good progress.
- Be resilient, hardworking and always demonstrate a positive attitude.
In return we can offer you
- An Academy where behaviour is good and standards are improving rapidly.
“Pupils behave very well. They are polite, courteous, friendly and respectful. Pupils adhere impressively to the academy’s rules.” Ofsted January 2016
- Fantastic CPD opportunities. We only work with the best trainers and coaches.
- A chance to be part of something special here at Maple Court Academy.
The Alpha Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its employers and volunteers to share this commitment; applicants will therefore be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you feel that the position is of an interest and you have the right experience and skills and are ready for fresh challenges, then we would love to hear from you. For details and an application form, please see our website. Visits to our Academy are warmly welcomed, please contact the Academy to arrange a mutually convenient appointment. Should you need any further information regarding your application please contact Mrs Cathryn Owen by email at email@example.com.
Closing Date for this Post: Friday 28th September 2018 at 9.00am
Interview Date: To be confirmed.