Teacher Year 1 / Year 2 - Tillington Manor Primary School
We are seeking a full time teacher to cover a Y1/Y2 class for the remainder of the school year. The position is initially being offered on a temporary basis and would suit either an experienced practitioner or an NQT.
Required from 1st October 2018.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a qualified teacher to join our hard-working and dedicated staff team. The successful candidate will work in Key Stage1.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with experience of working in KS1
- Is enthusiastic and creative in their approaches to teaching and learning
- Has the ability to create a warm and caring learning environment with high expectations for all children
- is approachable, positive and can build strong relationships with pupils, staff and parents
We can offer:
- Friendly, committed and motivated staff
- A positive learning environment with children who are keen to learn and friendly
- A commitment to professional development for all staff, with a proven track-record of providing support/challenge for teachers at the different stages in their careers.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
All completed application forms must be returned to the school. Please note supporting statements should be no longer than one side of A4 (font size to be at least 10) and should briefly outline what qualities ensure your practice is good/outstanding.
Closing date: Monday, 17th September 2018 1pm
Interviews: Observations will take place on Monday, 24th September – interviews for candidates moving forward from the observation part of the selection process will take place on Tuesday, 25th September
Tillington Manor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk
Tillington Manor Primary School
Telephone: 01785 337500
Email: office@tillingtonmanor .staffs.sch.uk