Teaching Assistant - Ravensdale Primary School
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated and warm teaching assistant, who loves helping children learn. Joining our year 6 team in the first instance, this is a fantastic opportunity to come and work at a supportive, welcoming school..
The children at Ravensdale are wonderful to work with: they are thoughtful and polite.
Our children benefit from a long-serving, stable governing body, dedicated and forward-thinking teachers and support staff, in an atmosphere where everyone is valued and safe.
The successful candidates must demonstrate that they:
• Enjoy working in teams, going the extra mile.
• Are a warm person that appreciates others.
• Have good subject knowledge in English and Maths in particular (and across the curriculum).
• Are able to enthuse and inspire children to reach high levels of achievement.
• Are able to work collaboratively and be involved in the full life of the school.
In return, our school will offer:
• Enthusiastic and well-motivated children with supportive parents;
• Friendly staff and governors;
• A collaborative and developmental approach to CPD and monitoring;
• The opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking school;
Application packs are available to download from www.wmjobs.co.uk or may be obtained from the school office directly. We welcome applications from experienced TAs and those stepping into the role.
For this academic year, the two days will be Mondays and Fridays, 8:30am to 4pm, although this could change in the future by agreement.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged: please contact the school office.
Please return application forms to Caroline Malpass, Acting School Business Manager, at the school address or preferably via: email@example.com
Two days a week, 8:30am-4:00pm
Term Time Only
One Year Fixed Term
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th September 2018, 12:00pm
Shortlisting: 26th and 27th September 2018. (All applicants will be informed of shortlisting decisions by email)
Interview Date: Tuesday 2nd October 2018
Start Date: 6th January 2019, or earlier by agreement.
Our school is committed to Safeguarding Children and any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Job Description and Person Specification.pdf
Equal Opportunities Form.doc