Inclusion Support Assistant - Squirrel Hayes First School
SQUIRREL HAYES FIRST SCHOOL
Tel: 01782 973820
Required for 1st October 2018 – 31st March 2019
Inclusion Support Assistant (Grade 4) (Fixed Term Temporary Contract – Term Time) within our Early Years Foundation Stage.
(27.5hrs per week, 9.00am – 3.00pm)
The learners, parents, staff and governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Inclusion Support Assistant to join our hard working Early Years Teaching and Learning Team. We pride ourselves on our personalised approach to learning and the exciting professional development opportunities this offers.
We are a creative and forward thinking learning community where ‘Everyone and Every Child Matters’.
A Good school with Outstanding features (May 2014)
If you are excited about the prospect of working within a proactive learning environment and are extremely hard working and believe that all learners can achieve, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for vibrant and skillful Inclusion Assistant who can demonstrate:-
- Experience of working with learners within the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Ability to inspire, enthuse and motivate learners.
- Ability to promote and model the highest of expectations for the standards of learning, education and behaviour.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team, committed to inspiring all learners to achieve.
We offer :
- Well behaved and hard working learners who are keen to learn and enjoy school.
- A personalised and reflective approach to learning for all.
- A Headteacher, Governing Body and Leadership Team with a clear vision and high expectations.
- A dedicated and highly focused team of skilled professionals with which to work
- An exciting opportunity to rapidly further develop your own skills and practice.
- A highly motivated and continuing commitment to on-going professional development.
We look forward to meeting interested candidates, who are encouraged and warmly welcomed to visit the school to meet the learners and staff and have an informal chat about the positions.
Closing date – Thursday 20th September 2018 1.00pm
Short listing – Thursday 20th September 2018
Interviews – Friday 21st September 2018
To apply for this post please download the listed documents from the Available Documents Section. All application forms should be returned directly to the school with a supporting letter detailing experience, strengths and reasons why you should be short-listed.
"This Authority/school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk