Higher Level Teaching Assistant - ref: TV38518A
County Bridge Primary School
Anson Road, Bentley,
Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 0DH
Headteacher: Mrs R Patel
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
28.75 hours per week Term-Time Only SCP 28-33 £25,463 - £29,909 (FTE)
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent role model, exemplifying outstanding teaching and learning
- can support and enhance the culture of teamwork within the school community
- is able to manage and develop the teaching and learning in a specified subject area under the direct supervision of a Senior Leader and has a proven track record of contributing to whole school improvement
- has especially high expectations for every child
- has the experience, skills and knowledge to be able to lead, inspire and motivate others, demonstrating also, as a necessity, a great sense of humour!
In return we can promise:
- a friendly, committed staffing team
- a dedicated leadership team
- well-behaved, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy school and are ready for learning
- supportive governors and parents
- excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- the opportunity to work in a wholly supportive team
Are you the person we are looking for?
Then please come and visit the lovely team at County Bridge!
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Application packs are available from the school. Please contact Mrs Farrington, School Business Manager, on 01922 720718 for further details and to arrange a visit.
The School is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people/vulnerable adults & expect all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.
Closing date: Thursday 4th October at 12:00 noon
Interviews will be held in the week beginning 8th October.