Sports Coach - ref: TV38618
COOPER AND JORDAN
Salary Range: Level 2 (11-17): £11,619.00 - £12,756.00 actual
30 hours per week to cover a maternity leave
Start Date: November 5th 2018
Cooper and Jordan Primary School is seeking to appoint a Sports Coach to join our vibrant and successful school recently rated as OUTSTANDING in our SIAMS inspection. To provide maternity cover, we require a Sports Coach to commence duties from Monday 4th November 2018.
We hope to employ a coach who:
- Has enthusiasm and passion for working with our children;
- Communicates well with pupils, staff and parents;
- Has experience and training in teaching and coaching young children;
- Has a drive to ensure all children engage in active lifestyles
- Enjoys working as part of a team;
- Can contribute to our strong Christian Ethos.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic, enthusiastic children
- An excellent teaching and learning environment
- Supportive leaders, teachers and assistants
- Support for professional development.
Application forms are available from Sandra Mills, School Business Manager, email@example.com or phone 01922 743765 extension 5.
We would encourage you to visit the school in advance.
Interviews will be held the week commencing 1st October 2018
We are totally committed to safeguarding, child protection and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
Last date for receipt of completed application: Thursday 27th September 2018 at 1:00p.m.