Lunch Time Supervisor
Sandwell Academy has a strong reputation as a school of excellence. Staff and students enjoy a professional and focused approach to education, which is seen across the entire campus. The Academy has outstanding facilities encompassed in its modern, purpose built buildings. Students enjoy great success at the Academy, supported by the strong team ethos of our staff and our culture of celebrating achievement.
Working as part of the Operations team, you will patrol designated areas of the Academy during lunch breaks, monitor student's behaviour and ensure the safety of students at all times. Full details of the role, the person specification and an application form can be downloaded below.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone or as part of a team
- An ability to work with the needs of the students and parents in our diverse community.
- A positive approach to working with our students, appreciating the benefits of working with young adults.
- Some experience of working with children would be an advantage
- High personal standards
- Excellent health and attendance record
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday, 12.00pm - 2.30pm, term time only
Please submit completed applications to email@example.com
Closing date: 28 September 2018 Shortlisted candidates will be notified within a week of the closing date. After this date you can assume that your application has not been taken further on this occasion.
Sandwell Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children so you will need to take an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and therefore only applications submitted on the Academy's application form will be considered. We do not accept CV only applications.