Supply Teaching Assistants
Brooke School is a Broad Spectrum Generic Special School catering for children aged 2-19 years. Our ethos is We Believe We Can Do It. We pride ourselves on our collegiate, happy, family atmosphere.
The accommodation is comprised of specialist indoor and outdoor learning environments. .We have strong links with the wider community and families of the children and young people. The pupils report that they enjoy school and as a result they make good to outstanding progress.
Some pupils attend our Partnership mainstream schools for part or all of their school week and some Post 16 students are based permanently in town center commercial premises.
25.0 Hours per Week
Due to the growing numbers of our school community we are looking to further develop our bank of supply teaching assistants to cover for staff absence and training on an ad hoc basis
We require motivated, creative and enthusiastic candidates who:
• Have a passion for supporting children with a range of learning difficulties and medical needs.
• Can self-reflect to improve their practise.
• Have resilience and enjoy working as a team.
We can offer you:
• A hard working staff team who are professional and dedicated.
• Opportunities for personal and professional development.
• A supportive and effective governing body.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Brooke School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Interview date: Friday 12th October 2018
Closing date: Friday 5th October 2018Supporting documents