About The Role
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and customer focused individual to work for Springhill Academy. Excellent communication skills are essential for this role as you will be required to provide first class service to the general public and suppliers as well as colleagues and the senior leadership team.
Main duties will include:
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems
- Undertake routine administrative procedures
- Operate relevant equipment/computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, databases, spreadsheets, MIS, Internet)
- Provide general advice and guidance to staff, pupils and others
- Undertake routine financial administration e.g. processing orders, receipt, recording and banking of monies due to the school
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective use of IT packages, good organising, planning and prioritising skills
- A passion for working alongside and supporting children
- A commitment to teamwork and partnership
You will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust, a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance. The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration and support, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike.
Springhill Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.