Exams Administrator - President Kennedy School
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
1. Learners First – teachers and leaders totally focused upon the educational benefit of our students
2. It’s about learning – students, teachers and leaders focused upon developing and improving their learning
3. No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure students, teachers and leaders maximise their achievement
We are seeking to appoint an Exams Administrator to join our Exams team who is enthusiastic, organised and flexible. They will support the delivery of examinations and provide an efficient, reliable and secure administrative service which effectively meets the needs of all stakeholders.
You will be committed to building brighter futures and Educated to Advanced Level / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent or similar experience.
You will be able to work to deadlines, have good ICT skills and have a polite, diplomatic and friendly manner. You will be able to work effectively within a team and have effective communication skills in order to communicate with a range of audiences.
Employees of the Trust have access to:
• Supported professional development
• Career pathways across the Trust
• The Local Government Pension Scheme
• Competitive rates of pay
• Childcare vouchers
• Occupational Health services
• On-line discount at retail, travel, theme park and other leisure providers
• Policies to support family and carer commitments
37 hours per week, term time only + 3 weeks (41 weeks)
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 8th October 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 15th October 2018
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the school address marked for the attention of the HR Department.
President Kennedy School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
TFT Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.pdf
TFT Safer Recruitment Policy.pdf
TFT Suitability Policy.pdf