Year 6 Teacher
4 days left
Year 6 Teacher
Salary Range: MPR/UPR
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Featherstone Primary School, Glenville Drive, Erdington, Birmingham, B23 6PR,
Telephone Number: 0121 675 9740, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Required for January 2019 (Full Time / Permanent Post)
Featherstone Primary School is a friendly, welcoming and vibrant school with hardworking and happy children. We are looking for an experienced Year 6 Teacher to help us drive standards up further.
Successful candidate will be:
• Keen and passionate to help us with our high aspirations.
• A Key Stage Two Teacher who has a track record of good or better teaching.
• Ambitious, imaginative, able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve.
• Creative and committed to developing their expertise as a teacher.
• Well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
• Flexible in their approach to teaching and learning in Year 6.
• A team player.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A unique working environment: Year 6 is a two-form year group but you will be working with a group of twenty children in Maths and English to inspire, motivate and enthuse them to learn to their maximum capacity.
• A hard working team of Year 6 colleagues, who work together as a team to maximise the children’s school experiences and outcomes.
• A supportive team of staff and school leaders.
• Fantastic children who are keen to learn and behave well.
• Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents and governors.
• Tailored CPD opportunities including coaching and mentoring to further your career.
• A well-resourced school with fantastic outdoor facilities.
Closing Date: 28/09/2018
Closing Time: 18:00
For further details and application form or to arrange a visit, please email
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.