Cleaner (16 hpw)
5 days left
We are seeking to appoint a new cleaner to support our large, friendly team of Estates & Operations professionals.
The successful applicant will have previous cleaning experience and will enjoy being part of a busy, hard-working team which makes a significant contribution to the life of the Schools.
Salary - £8.01 per hour
16hpw / 52 weeks per year
06:00am-10.00am Monday, 06.00am – 09.00am Tuesday to Friday (5 days over 7)
• You will be allocated to your own section of buildings within the Foundation’s schools
• You will have a clear understanding of the use of cleaning products and their health & safety
• You will have high standards of cleanliness
• You will take pride in your work and willing to undertake training as necessary
• You will be used to working within a team and on your own initiative
Additional Information & How to Apply
Warwick Independent Schools Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For further information, please see the Job Details attached. If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Larry Marston (Head Caretaker) on 01926 735455.
Should you wish to apply for this role please complete both parts of the attached application form and send to email@example.com or contact the HR department on 01926 735413.
Closing Date: 28 September 2018Supporting documents
Equality Details Form
Job Description and Person Specification