Teacher (Maternity Cover) - Devonshire Infants Academy
Salary: Teacher’s Mainscale
Hours: Full time and temporary until 31st August 2019 in the first instance due to Maternity Cover
Required from November 2018.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Year 1 teacher to join Devonshire Infant Academy, Smethwick, West Midlands, an outstanding three-form entry school that joined the trust in September 2014 as a partner academy. To find out more, visit www.devonshireinfantacademy.org
You will be part of our multi-academy trust in the West Midlands. Victoria Academies Trust is a well-established, high-performing MAT that operates (and sponsors) eight academies across the region, including Birmingham, Sandwell, Staffordshire, Walsall and Worcestershire LA.
As a values-led trust that invests heavily in its staff, we offer you:
- Access to Pathways, our innovative and high-quality professional learning and development entitlement programme;
- Opportunities to work and support in other schools across the trust with a view to you developing your career either as an excellent teacher or leader;
- Well-resourced schools that are committed to real, immersive and purposeful challenge-based learning;
- Delightful pupils that are naturally curious, have a genuine love of learning and are well-behaved.
In return, all that we ask is that you are:
- Committed to our five core values and vision and want to become the best you can be;
- An excellent and innovative teacher;
- Compassionate, caring and kind.
If you feel that you would like to be a part of the family, then we would love to hear from you. You can find out more about what we do via our twitter feed @VicAcademies or @DevonshireInf and our website: wwwdevonshireinfantacademy.org. where you can also download the application form. We’d also love to show you round our school. If you would like to do this, please contact us directly on 0121 558 1652.
Victoria Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement of the role.
Please return application forms directly to Devonshire Infant Academy.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 8th October- Successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email
Interviews: Wednesday 10th October
Teachers Main Scale (£22,917-£33,824)
Auckland Road, Smethwick B67 7AT
Monday 8th October at 12 noon