Clapham Terrace Primary school are looking to appoint a Playworker to work in our After School Provision. They will work under the direction of a manager in a small team of 6.
- Have an understanding of working with and caring for children of the appropriate age range (4-11) and understanding individual needs
- Understand good quality childcare
- Have good communication, listening and team work skills
- Able to lead and participate in safe and creative play
- Understand the importance of Safe Guarding
Apply via the WM job website or contact school for an application pack.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents