Newburgh Primary School is a welcoming, outward-looking school on the south side of Warwick. We are seeking an inspirational leader of SEND to make a positive contribution to improving outcomes for all vulnerable learners. This would be a two-day per week, non-teaching appointment in the first instance.
- A passionate advocate for vulnerable learners?
- Able to liaise with parents and offer support and guidance?
- Willing to lead and manage others and offer direction and empathy as appropriate?
- An excellent organiser who sets high standards for themselves and others?
- A positive and pro-active person, able to motivate and support others?
- Able to work well as a member of a team, sharing ideas and good practice?
- Willing to take part in the wider life of the school?
We can offer:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to achieve.
- A committed, hard-working staff.
- Good CPD opportunities.
All completed application forms and equality details forms should be returned by post or email to:
Mrs Fiona Caddick,
School Business Manager,
Newburgh Primary School,
Informal visits are welcome. Please contact the school office on 01926 775453.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 28th September 2018.
Proposed interview date: w/c Monday 1st October 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents