Teaching Assistant Level 2 / Midday Supervisor
Teaching Assistant Level 2 / Midday Supervisor Fixed Term until 31st August 2019
Working Monday to Friday 8.45 am till 3.15 pm Teaching Assistant Grade F point 17-21 Teaching Assistant (£11,118 - £11,991 Actual salary)
11.45 am till 12.15 pm (lunch break)
Midday Supervisor Grade B 6-8 Midday Supervisor (£1,914.00 -£1,941.13)
Community Academies Trust is a successful, forward-thinking organisation which maintains high expectations of staff and students.
We are seeking a dedicated classroom teacher to join us in September 2018. As a member of our staff you will be instrumental in laying the foundation of outstanding standards of education and creating a stimulating and purposeful environment where our pupils can make excellent progress.
The successful candidate:
· Enjoy motivating and exciting children about learning
· Have the ability to work as part of a team
· Are able to use their own initiative
· Are skilled at using teacher’s planning to deliver in class support and individual small groups
· Have GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
· Are able to support children to be independent learners
· Are imaginative, energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking
· Nurture and encourage children to fulfil their potential
Budbrooke Primary School is part of Community Academies Trust, a multi-academy trust with the express purpose of transforming schools in community Hubs, through applying a holistic view of education.
For an informal discussion or to request an application pack, please contact Mrs N Orton 01926 492045 or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is: 26th September 2018
Budbrooke Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards which flows from Community Academies Trust vision and values.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6
“Education is for improving lives and for leaving your community and world better than you found it”