Infant Class Teacher - covering Maternity Leave - 2 positions available
7 days left
Telford Infant School is looking to appoint two inspirational class teachers to cover Maternity Leave.
Vacancy One is a full-time position fixed-term commencing on 26th November 2018 - or as soon as possible afterwards in Year 1.
Vacancy Two is part-time position for 3 Days per week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) fixed-term commencing 7th January 2019 in Reception.
At present, it is anticipated that both Maternity Cover vacancies are expected to last approximately 2 terms each.
We are looking for someone who:
- Puts the children at the heart of everything they do.
- Demonstrates and articulates a clear understanding of how young children learn.
- Is a skilled teacher.
- Is creative, forward thinking and driven to make a positive difference.
- Has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who love learning.
- Talented and enthusiastic staff (who love learning).
- A very supportive governing board and parent body.
- A truly inclusive school where every member of the school community matters.
- Excellent opportunities for your own professional development
Please see the job description and person specification for more details.
If you are interested in one of these opportunities we would love to meet you and to show you around our school. Two sessions have been arranged and will take place at the following times:
- Wednesday 19th September at 4 pm
- Friday 21st September at 10 am
Please contact Miss Viv Lawton in the school office on 01926 425544 if you would like to join us at one of these visits.
- Complete the application form
- Return the application form to Mrs Sian Oustayiannis, Headteacher, at the address below or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also complete and return the attached Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
Closing Date: 9am Monday 1st October 2018
Interview Date: Interviews will be held on Monday 8th October 2018
Telford Infant School
Tel: 01926 425544
Telford Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.