Teacher - Landywood Primary School
An outstanding teacher is required from January 2019 to teach a Year 2 class.
Landywood Primary School is a “Good School” (Ofsted 2017) seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and committed teacher.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a highly effective class teacher who can demonstrate the ability to raise children’s attainment.
- will be able to work in a creative, imaginative and inspirational way, consistently delivering outstanding lessons.
- will nurture, inspire and raise aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and never gives up on them.
- will have a commitment to working strategically as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning.
- will be a positive role model in school.
- is committed to the principles of inclusion.
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- is committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
In return we can offer:
- a hardworking and dedicated staff team.
- amazing children.
- a vibrant, happy school with a real sense of community
- a friendly and supportive environment and hard-working staff.
- a well-resourced school with amazing spacious grounds.
- a school on an exciting journey.
- excellent training and development opportunities.
Please see more details in the information booklet attached.
Interview Date: 17th October 2018
Closing Date: 8th October 2018
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Please contact the school for further details. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.