Teaching Assistant - Landywood Primary School
A highly effective Teaching Assistant is required as soon as possible
Landywood Primary School is a “Good School” (Ofsted 2017) seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and committed Teaching Assistant.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has successful experience across the whole of the primary age range.
- Has an excellent knowledge and understanding of high quality primary education.
- Will be able to work in a creative, imaginative and inspirational way, consistently
motivating children and staff.
- Will nurture, inspire and raise aspirations of all children, understanding
how they learn best and never give up on them.
- Will have a commitment to working strategically as part of a team, to improve
standards across the school but also the ability to work independently too.
- Will be a positive role model in school.
- Has the skills to plan, deliver and evaluate highly effective interventions to support differing children's learning needs.
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Is committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community to promote community cohesion.
- Is a graduate but we will consider applications from others with alternative qualifications.
In return we can offer:
- A hardworking and dedicated staff team.
- Amazing children.
- A vibrant, happy school with a real sense of community
- A friendly and supportive environment and hard-working staff.
- A well-resourced school with amazing spacious grounds.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
This is a part time post working 5 mornings a week. Please see more details in the Application Pack attached.
Interview Date: 18th Ortober 2018
Closing Date: 8th October 2018
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Please contact the school for further details. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Pre Employment Health Assessment Questionnaire This will open in a new window
- Guidance-Notes This will open in a new window
- Recruitment-Monitoring-Form This will open in a new window
- Person Specification This will open in a new window
- Job Description This will open in a new window
- Job supporting document This will open in a new window