HR Advisory Lead Officer Level 1
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the HR Advisory Team for those interested in furthering their career and gaining experience in this area of HR.
As an Assistant HR Consultant (Band F) you will be able to hit the ground running by holding a varied caseload, being involved in supporting internal restructuring and redesign of services and will also have responsibility for HR related projects.
In addition, you will also be involved in multi-disciplinary teams, designing and implementing HR interventions working in partnership with management.
- Have at least three years’ experience in a HR Advisory role
- Be CIPD Qualified
- Have an understanding of relevant Employment Law
- Be able to demonstrate technical HR knowledge
- Have experience of implementing and supporting service improvement initiatives
- Be able to demonstrate effective collaborative working practices with managers and Trade Unions
- Have good communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Have good analytical skills to identify key trends to inform future HR strategy
Previous applicants need not apply.
37 hours per week
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.Supporting documents
Information for Applicants