Our school is one which has:
• Friendly, welcoming children who are engaged in learning;
• A dedicated, committed and enthusiastic Staff Team
• Forward thinking, committed Governors;
• Supportive parents;
• A nurturing Christian environment with strong community links.
We are looking for a Headteacher who will:
• Inspire and lead with vision, passion and innovation, demonstrating a ‘hands on’ approach;
• Actively nurture and develop the partnerships that benefit the school community;
• Engage and challenge our teachers to deliver the highest quality of teaching for our children;
• Work alongside strategically minded and active Governors.
The Headteacher will have a class teaching commitment which we anticipate will be no more than 0.4fte.
Additional Information & How to Apply
The Dassett CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We welcome applications from experienced Deputy Headteachers and aspiring Headteachers as well as other senior leaders who can demonstrate the required skills and experience.
In addition to your application, please submit two further documents which answer the following questions (no more than 2 sides of A4 for each question):
1. Give evidence of how you would apply your educational philosophy to leading our Church of England School;
2. As our strategic leader how would you enable our school to grow and move forward over the next few years?
Interested candidates are invited to visit the school. Please telephone the school on 01295 770267 to make arrangements.
Please complete the application form linked to this advert and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
Mrs H Gibson, Diocesan Board of Education, The Benn Education Centre, Craven Road, Rugby CV21 3JZ.
Closing date - 15 October 2018 at 9.00amSupporting documents
Equality Details Form