We are looking for someone who can address the individual needs of children, this may include organising arts and crafts, supervising sports, and taking part in group activities.
You will need to ensure adequate supervision of the children at all times and deal with the needs of the children on a daily basis.
- Ideally experience of working with children aged 3 to 11 years.
- Knowledge of procedures to safeguard children.
- Excellent interaction skills with children.
- A willingness to undertake additional duties within the role as required.
- The school is committed to safeguarding and a full DBS check will be needed for this role.
- An aptitude for confident and regular interaction with parents.
You will need the ability to work well within a team environment and have a good sense of fun.
An NVQ3 is desirable for this post. An NVQ2 with substantive experience will be considered.
The hours are Monday to Friday 7:45 am - 8:45am and 3:00pm until 6:00pm term time only.
If you would like to apply for this post please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 353 1738 or download the application form and return it to email@example.com