Reception Teacher - Maternity Cover (St Teresa's Catholic Primary School)
Required from December 2018 at St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School
Reception Teacher – Maternity Cover
Salary: £22,917-£38,633 M1 - UPS3
Employer: Christ the King Catholic Collegiate
Contract: Full time (Temporary – Maternity cover for 7 months)
Working Hours: 32.5 Hours per week
Closing date: Friday 19th October 2018 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 19th October 2018
Interviews: w/b 22nd October 2018
The Directors of St Teresa's Catholic Primary School, part of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate, are seeking to appoint a dedicated, inspirational teacher. If you are excited by this opportunity and have the skills to contribute to the ongoing success of our happy, thriving school, then we would welcome your application.
We would like to appoint an outstanding teacher who is able to:
- Support, contribute to and develop the distinctive Catholic ethos of our school.
- Share our commitment to the education and development of our children in order for them to reach their unique, God given potential.
- Be highly effective in the planning, delivery and evaluation of all lessons.
- Be an exemplary role model with the potential to be an inspirational leader.
- Encourage our children to become good citizens who know how to contribute to the wider community.
- Make a significant contribution to maintaining a school culture that is learning centred, promotes excellence, equality and high expectations.
- Demonstrate an approachable, inclusive and child centred leadership style.
We are proud to offer:
- The opportunity to be part of, and make a significant contribution to, a happy and caring school community.
- A teaching post in Reception.
- Well behaved, talented and creative children who learn with enthusiasm and passion.
- Supportive parents and families who are fully committed to helping their children succeed.
- A motivated, forward thinking and dynamic staff team.
- Supportive and effective Directors who are committed to your professional development.
- Well established and effective working relationships with local schools.
We actively encourage visits to our school and will be delighted to show any interested candidates around. Please call Ms Janet Roscilli or Mrs Karen Kirkham in our school office on 01782 235005 to confirm your availability during w/c 8th October 2018.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and barring service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
St Teresa's Catholic Primary School
98 Stone Road
Stoke on Trent
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please email application to this address)