Teaching Assistant Level 2
Newburgh Primary School is a welcoming, outward-looking school on the south side of Warwick. We are seeking an inspirational colleague to work alongside another skilled professional on a job-share basis to support a child with an EHCP on a 1:1 basis. This would be a two-day per week support role on a job-share basis.
Working hours are Thursday and Friday, 8.45am to 3.15pm. Total hours: 12 hours per week.
Grade F, point 17–21, 39 weeks per year, £5,163.50 to £5,680.34).
This is a fixed term contract to 22nd July 2019.
* A passionate advocate for vulnerable learners?
* Able to liaise with class teachers, parents and other colleagues, offering support and guidance?
* An excellent organiser who sets high standards for themselves and others?
* A positive and pro-active person, able to motivate and support others?
* Able to work well as a member of a team, sharing ideas and good practice?
* Willing to take part in the wider life of the school
We can offer:
* Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to achieve.
* A committed, hard-working staff.
* Good CPD opportunities.
Please see the attached job description and person specification for further information.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Newburgh Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
All completed application forms and equality details forms should be returned by post or email to:
Mrs Fiona Caddick
School Business Manager
Newburgh Primary School
Informal visits are welcome. Please contact the school office on 01926 775453.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 5th October 2018.
Proposed interview date: w/c Monday 8th October 2018.