Class Teacher (Part-Time)
We are seeking enthusiastic and innovative Class Teachers to help us achieve our aim to become an outstanding school (Good Ofsted 2014). The posts are suitable for experienced teachers or equally competent NQT’s, with contracts of permanent and fixed term on offer.
Everyone at St Giles is committed to ensuring that our students have the best possible education and are keen to continue to develop opportunities to thrive. We are a caring school, where students, staff and parents/carers are valued. We are very fortunate that our extensive grounds are used to support outdoor learning including forest school as we encourage innovation and enterprise within the curriculum.
Expectations of behaviour and achievement are high, and we anticipate that any successful applicant would work hard with us to ensure expectations are maintained in all.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring school with well-behaved and motivated students who are enthusiastic learners
- The support of a fantastic team of committed, dedicated staff who are passionate about education
- An exciting prospect to make an outstanding contribution to our school
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- Committed, supportive and hardworking Governors
- A classroom practice with high expectations for achievement and behaviour.
- Commitment to inclusion and success for all pupils.
- A sound knowledge of children’s learning and development within the primary years.
- The ability to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum to inspire, motivate and support our children.
- Knowledge of assessment for learning strategies and be able to use them effectively in the classroom.
- Commitment to team-building and partnership with the whole school community, including our cluster schools.
If you have a passion for teaching children and raising standards, we would love to hear from you.
Visits to our school are encouraged, so please come and see us prior to application.
Please be aware the school follows Warwickshire’s safeguarding procedures throughout the recruitment process.
Completed application forms should be submitted by email to Mrs Palmer, School Business Manager, email@example.com.
Closing date : 15th October 2018.
Interview Day : week commencing 22nd October 2018.
St Giles Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents