Clerical Assistant - Wolgarston High School
20 hours per week: working hours to be agreed with the successful candidate
Wolgarston High School, Penkridge
Term Time only, Permanent, Grade 3 pro rata
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and customer focused individual to work within the administration team.
Main duties will include:
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems
- Undertake routine administrative procedures
- Operate relevant equipment/computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, databases, spreadsheets, ParentPay, Internet)
- Provide general advice and guidance to staff, pupils and others
- Undertake routine financial administration e.g. processing orders, receipt, recording and banking of monies due to the school
- Administration of H&S documentation and accident recording
- Basic first aid
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective use of IT packages, good organising, planning and prioritising skills
- A passion for working alongside and supporting children
- A commitment to teamwork and partnership
The school is part of the Penk Valley Academy Trust along with 4 other schools based in the local area: Marshbrook First School, Princefield First School, St John’s (CE) First School and Penkridge Middle School.
Application forms and job specification are available on the school website: http://www.penkvalley.co.uk/work-with-us/job-vacancies/
Closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday 19 October 2018
Interviews are expected to be held W/C 22 October 2018
Completed application forms should be returned to Donna Harrison (HR Assistant) via email
email@example.com or by post to Wolgarston High School. Cannock Road, Penkridge, Stafford, ST19 5RX.
"This Authority/school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk