Clerical Assistant (Littleton Green Community)
Littleton Green Community School are looking for a dedicated Clerical Assistant to appoint who is enthusiastic and customer focused individual. Excellent communication skills are essential for this role as you will be required to provide first class service to the general public and suppliers as well as colleagues and the senior leadership team.
Main duties will include:
- Undertake reception duties, answer routine telephone and face to face enquiries and sign in visitors.
- Assist with pupil welfare duties; liaise with parents/staff etc.
- Undertake routine administration, e.g. school meals.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective use of IT packages, good organising, planning and prioritising skills
- A passion for working alongside and supporting children
- A commitment to teamwork and partnership
For further information about the school access our website: www.littletongreen.staffs.sch.uk
Emailed electronic applications are encouraged and are available from firstname.lastname@example.org Completed application forms, a letter of application and recruitment monitoring form to be returned to email@example.com.
Start date: 5th November 2018
Location: Littleton Green Community School, Huntington, Staffordshire
Contract type: Permanent position; 10 Hours, Term Time Only
Grade: Grade 1, SCP 6-7
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 19th October, 2018.
Interviews: Tuesday 23rd October, 2018.
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a “disclosure” check under the “Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974”. Further details regarding this check and Staffordshire County Council’s employment policy will be found within the guidance notes.