Class Teacher - Ref: TV43418
County Bridge Primary School
Classteacher with effect from January 2019
M1 – UPS3
The Governors of County Bridge Primary School are looking to appoint an
outstanding, highly motivated Classteacher to join a ‘GOOD’ school. The position will be in either for KS1 or KS2 Phase. The post includes the responsibility for a foundation subject area so please state your curriculum strengths and interests in your application.
You will be joining a team ‘who are passionate about providing pupils with an excellent education.’ Ofsted Dec 2016. We invite applications from dedicated and enthusiastic teachers who wish to work in a professionally rewarding setting where there is a commitment for your continuing professional development.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about teaching and is committed to providing the best learning experiences for children – a good to outstanding practitioner who has high expectations of themselves and for their pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- is a happy smiley person who is looking for an exciting opportunity to join a successful team
- has excellent classroom management skills and is able to create a vibrant and effective learning environment for our children
- can work in partnership with staff, parents, governors and the wider school community, enhancing the culture of teamwork.
In return we can promise:
- exceptionally well-behaved, confident children who enjoy school and are ready for learning
- a dedicated whole school community determined to be the best for our children
- a friendly, welcoming staff team who are committed to the well-being and education of our children.
- excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- supportive governors and parents
Are you the person we are looking for? If so, please do come and visit us and see for yourself the exciting opportunities on offer.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Application packs are available from the school. Please contact Mrs Farrington, School Business Manager, on 01922 720718 for further details and to arrange a visit.
The School is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people/vulnerable adults & expect all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.
Closing date: Thursday 18th October at 12:00 noon