Reprographics Resource Technician - Walton Priory Middle School
Reprographics Resource Technician (fixed term, part time, term time)
Walton Priory Middle School
The Governing Body wishes to appoint a part time Reprographics Resource Technician to provide reprographics and technical classroom support to the school. This is the ideal post for someone who is:
- hardworking, reliable and committed to providing a first class service;
- technically minded
- can prioritise and manage a busy workload;
- prepared to be involved in all aspects of school life and is enthusiastic and adaptable to change;
- conscientious with excellent attention to detail;
- flexible with a can do attitude.
Experience of working in a school or education setting would be an advantage.
The hours of work will be 08.00 – 13.00 Monday to Friday.
25 hours per week , term time only. The post is offered for 12 months in the first instance but may be extended subject to review.
We will offer the successful candidate
- a skilled and forward thinking team
- supportive parents
- pleasant and hardworking children
If you would like to come and have a look around please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Closing date: 12pm 16 October 2018 Contract type: Fixed term for 1 year in first instance. Number of hours: Part time term time 25 hours per week. Applications: Complete the relevant forms and submit by email or post.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.