* Start Date: This post is available for an immediate start
* Salary: WAT Band C (NJC Points 18 - 21, Actual Salary - £16,430, based on 0 service, salary increases if the candidate hold 5 or more years’ service)
* Contract: Permanent
* Closing Date: Monday 15th October 2018 at 9am
St Peter’s CofE Academy wishes to appoint an Attendance Assistant to join the Student Development Team within the Academy. This position is available for an immediate start.
The hours are full time 37 per week and the post is term time only.
We are looking for candidates with experience and enthusiasm who are able to communicate clearly with students, parents/carers and other outside agencies.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good level of education
- Have excellent administrative skills
- Be an excellent role model for students
- Be able to build positive relationships with students
- Hold high expectations for all students in terms of attendance and achievement
- Be committed to working as part of a successful and experienced team
The ideal candidate will be fully supportive of the Christian character of the Academy and will join a team who are wholly committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for our young people. The candidate should also be willing to participate in all aspects of academy life.
St Peter’s CofE Academy is a well-resourced school with a motivated and enthusiastic student body. The Academy is located in a brand new building in the heart of the city with excellent transport links by road or rail. We actively encourage candidates to visit the Academy.
If you have any questions relating to this post or if you wish to visit the Academy, please contact Mrs Louise James, Director of Resources. Tel: 01782 882500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.spa.woodard.co.uk
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered.